Host an Event for Rescue Village
Thank you for your interest in hosting an event to benefit the animals of Rescue Village! In order to ensure your event is successful and avoids any conflicts with Rescue Village, we ask you to follow the requirements when planning your event and submit the form below. A staff member will follow up with you to discuss the next steps.
- Please complete the event inquiry form below at least 30 days prior to your event. Your event/promotion should be compatible with our mission and promote the appropriate image of Rescue Village.
- Please do not print any materials, pursue any media publicity or solicit cash / in-kind sponsors until you have received approval for your event from Rescue Village.
- Rescue Village is unable to provide mailing lists, pay for any costs associated with the event or ensure attendance at the event.
- Please advise Rescue Village of any changes in the event promotion.
- Animals at your event: We receive a great deal of requests to have animals onsite at community events. While we do our best to accommodate as many events as we can, we are limited based on our animal population at the time as well as staff/volunteers.
- We can also sometimes provide “Ambassador dogs” which are certified therapy dogs with volunteer handlers. Ambassador dogs are great alternatives to having an adoptable dog at your event as they are far more interactive with your event attendees and will behave in just about any setting.
- If you are requesting to host a “same day adoption event” we require at least 8 weeks notice and can’t guarantee that we will be able to accommodate due to limited staff.