Winter Camp 2018 registration is OPEN!
Rescue Village hosts winter camps for children ages 9-12 to provide an educational—and enjoyable—experience and a unique experience during the “Season of Giving.” Our campers participate in a variety of activities both inside and outside (so come dressed for the weather), including:
- Learning about adaptations in animals during the winter months
- Learning what they can do to help animals and Rescue Village
- Engaging in hands on activities such as:
- Making and baking animal treats.
- Building bird feeders.
- Making shelter toys and blankets.
- Socializing with the animals at Rescue Village.
- Teaching others how to be kind.